2. Genetic diversity of small populations
Conservation Genetics focuses on small populations, past study species include white sharks, silversides, sturgeon, and winter flounder, ongoing research includes salmon and bullsharks.
- Conservation Genetics of Bullsharks in the northwest Gulf of Mexico
- Genetic diversity & biocomplexity of chinook salmon
- comparison of effective population sizes of white sharks in the Northwest Atlantic and Southern Africa
- Population genetics and geometric morphometrics of a marine fish in a highly-fragmented, inland habitat.
- Genetic diversity of effective population size of Atlantic sturgeon river spawning populations.
- Small effective number of breeders in a formerly abundant marine fish.